The DS90UR124IVSX is an IC (integrated circuit) manufactured by Texas Instruments. This specific chip is a serializer/deserializer (SerDes) device designed to transmit parallel digital data at high speeds using serializer and deserializer blocks. Below are the key details and features of this component:
- Part Number: DS90UR124IVSX
- Type: Serializer/Deserializer (SerDes)
- Data Rate: Supports data rates from 5MHz to 43MHz
- Data Width: 24-bit
- Package/Case: 64-TQFP (Thin Quad Flat Package with 64 pins)
- Operating Temperature Range: Industrial (-40°C to +85°C) or Extended (-40°C to +105°C)
- Features: Programmable Spread Spectrum, AC-Coupled LVDS I/Os, Internal Termination, HDCP Management Support, DC-Balanced and Scrambled Data for EMI Reduction
The DS90UR124IVSX serves as a critical component in high-speed data transmission systems, particularly in applications where parallel data needs to be transmitted over longer distances and with reduced electromagnetic interference.
This SerDes IC is used in various applications, including:
- Point-to-Point Data Transmission: Utilized for transmitting high-speed data between different components within electronic systems, including displays, cameras, and data processing units.
- Industrial Video and Imaging Systems: Integrated into industrial systems, including machine vision and imaging equipment, to transport high-speed image and video data.
- High-Speed Data Transmission: The DS90UR124IVSX supports high-speed data transmission over a dedicated high-speed serial interface, reducing the overall wiring complexity.
- EMI Reduction: The chip incorporates features such as DC-Balanced and Scrambled Data to help minimize electromagnetic interference (EMI) during data transmission.
- Programmable Features: The SerDes offers programmable spread spectrum and HDCP management support, enhancing flexibility and compatibility in various system configurations.
In summary, the DS90UR124IVSX by Texas Instruments is a critical IC designed for transmitting and receiving high-speed parallel data using serializer and deserializer blocks. Its features and capabilities make it suitable for applications requiring fast and reliable data communication, especially over longer distances and in environments where electromagnetic interference must be minimized.