- Manufacturer: Intel (formerly Altera)
- Part Number: EPM7032AETI44-7
- Type: CPLD (Complex Programmable Logic Device)
- Number of Logic Elements: 32 Macrocells
- Delay Time: 7.5ns Propagation Delay
- Package/Case: 44-TQFP (Thin Quad Flat Package)
- Voltage - Supply: 3.3V
- Operating Temperature: Commercial (0°C to 70°C) or Industrial (-40°C to 85°C)
- Features: Non-Volatile, In-System Programmable, JTAG Boundary-Scan Testing Support
DataSheet EPM7032AETI44-7 PDF
CPLDs are used for a wide range of logic control and glue-logic applications. They are widely deployed to handle tasks such as bus interfacing, control logic, and simple state machines within digital systems.
The EPM7032AETI44-7 CPLD is frequently used in various applications including, but not limited to:
- Glue logic for interfacing different components or subsystems within a larger electronic system
- Logic control for simple to moderately complex digital circuits
- State machine implementation
- Address decoding and bus interfacing in microprocessor systems
Development and Prototyping:
To develop designs incorporating the EPM7032AETI44-7, Intel provides development software such as Quartus Prime software. Additionally, there are development kits and programmable hardware available for prototyping and testing designs.
CPLDs support in-system programmability, which allows for dynamic reconfiguration in the field and rapid prototyping during development. They are also non-volatile, meaning that they retain their programming even when powered off. The JTAG boundary-scan support helps in testing and debugging during production and field operation.
The 44-TQFP package is well-suited for surface-mount applications, allowing for efficient integration into electronic designs.
The EPM7032AETI44-7 from Intel is well-regarded for its versatility, providing a cost-effective solution for implementing custom logic functions, interfacing, and control functions in a wide array of digital systems. Always refer to the datasheet and specifications for detailed information and proper usage of the IC for a specific application.