The SR626SW battery, also known as 377 or AG4, is a small button cell battery commonly used in watches, calculators, and other small electronic devices. Here's some information regarding its equivalents, specifications, and possible replacements:
Equivalent Batteries: The SR626SW battery has a few equivalent designations, including:
- 377 (International standard)
- AG4 (Traditional naming convention)
These equivalents represent the same battery size and voltage, but may have different manufacturer codes.
Specifications: The following are typical specifications for an SR626SW battery:
- Nominal Voltage: 1.55 volts
- Chemistry: The SR626SW battery typically utilizes a silver oxide chemistry (Silver Oxide - Ag2O). This chemistry provides a stable voltage output over the battery's lifespan.
- Capacity: The capacity of an SR626SW battery is typically around 20-30mAh.
- Dimensions: The dimensions of an SR626SW battery are approximately 6.8mm in diameter and 2.6mm in height.
Replacements: When selecting a replacement for an SR626SW battery, it's important to consider the physical dimensions, voltage, and capacity requirements of the device. Some possible replacements include:
- SR66: This battery is an equivalent size to the SR626SW and provides the same voltage (1.55V). It is often used interchangeably.
- LR626: This battery, also known as LR66, has the same dimensions as the SR626SW but delivers a slightly higher voltage (1.5V) due to its alkaline chemistry. It can be used as a replacement but keep in mind the voltage difference.
It is essential to consult the device's specifications or documentation to determine the precise battery requirements. Additionally, it is advisable to choose batteries from reputable manufacturers to ensure quality and performance.